Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sisters

I didn't grow up with sisters. As many of you know, I have two brothers. I love my brothers A LOT, but I am so excited for Madeline to have a sister. My prayer is that they are best friends and lean on each other in times of need.
Madeline already loves Millie. She loves to hold her, kiss her and help me give her a bath. She is the perfect age to do all these things and more. I wanted this baby a lot sooner, but am grateful for the age difference between them. I think it's perfect. I guess God knows what he's doing after all.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yes HE does know what he is doing-- and AMEN to that! :o)

Anonymous said...

In the middle of 2 sisters, I can say that it is wonderful to have sister siblings. When Madeline and Millie share a bedroom, they will have lots of fun.

Love,
Aunt Deborah