Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Millicent Grace Chappa

On April 2nd, I was laying in bed listening to Todd snore. I flung my leg over to kick him and my water finally broke! I was thrilled to know that I was going into labor. We called my mom, she came over to stay with Madeline and we drove to the hospital. At 12:30pm that day, our sweet Millicent Grace was born. We like to call her Millie, or Millie Bean for fun. She was 7lbs 15oz of perfection. The delivery went smooth and was much shorter in comparison to Madeline's. We are once again head-over-heels in love. The love you feel for your child is hard to describe and we feel that kind of love everyday for our two sweet girls.

    "As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:26-28

No comments: