Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall


Nothing says fall like Gull Meadow Farms here in Kalamazoo.  Since most of this fall it has rained, we were lucky to find a Saturday that wasn't raining and I wasn't working. 








Here she rode the pumpkin tractor.  Fearless!  She jumped right in and never wanted to get out.  She thought she was pretty big driving it all by herself. 









Apple of our eye :)  I am now 14 weeks pregnant and am a little nervous about Madeline not being our only baby.  Everybody says this is a normal feeling, but I just can't even imagine loving another child like I love Madeline.






As you can see, she is still the most active child ever.  Running, jumping, skipping and just plain moving is all we do all day.  Except when Elmo is on, then we can sit.  For maybe 5 minutes.

3 comments:

ABK said...

Your heart will surely be big enough to love each of your sweet babies. Believe me ;)

Anonymous said...

God surprises us: enlarging our hearts over and over again.

What a wonderful park for children!

Love, Aunt Deborah

Karen said...

I had that same fear before Emma was born-- I was so absolutely in love with my son-- how could I possible love another that deeply? You WILL be amazed at how quickly the doubts melt away-- the minute you are holding baby #2 you feel overwhelmed with the same love for that child.... :o)

Cute Fall pics by the way!