Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bath Time!



I know I say this everytime...but can you believe Madeline is almost 7 months? Maybe some of you can, but I really can't. She is such a big girl with a big personality as well. Here she is in the bath tub, which she loves. She seems to be quite the water baby and I can't wait to take her for her first real swim! The weather here in Michigan is finally warming up and my tulips and daffodils are blooming, a sure sign that spring is here to stay.


Madeline also loves to be outdoors seeing all the new sights (Ziggy and Marley, the neighbor dogs) and sounds (the birds in our trees and bird bath). When I take her for walks, she doesn't immediately fall asleep like she used to, she just has too many things to take in. No crawling yet, but she is scooting, so I'm sure she'll be on the move pretty soon. I think Todd and I will both be in for a surprise when that happens.


No comments: