Friday, February 1, 2008

Weekly Update



As I write this, I realize this picture is already over a month old. You can see the Christmas tree to the left! To the right is Madeline's bouncy seat which she LOVES! It's funny to watch her move around in it and "push" the buttons. I'm not fully convinced she does it on purpose yet.

I'm back to work as many of you know and it's very bittersweet, but mostly bitter! I hate being away from her, but thankfuly my mom and husband watch her while I'm gone. My mom keeps telling me it's good for both of us, but I'm not convinced. If anyone has any work at home suggestions, let me know!! All the moms at work tell me it gets easier with time. Thankfully it's only two days a week...but twelve hours a day!

Madeline is now eating sweet potatoes (which she INHALES), cereal and applesauce. I know she's only about 5 months, but she started grabbing for my food about 2 weeks ago so I decided it was time! She still prefers milk but likes the switch-up. We hope all our friends and family are doing well, especially the ones that are not near us...we love you all!

No comments: